- Individual lesson for practical, group lesson for Theory and Aural.
- Ten sessions of 45 mins individual instrumental practical per term for Grade 1-5.
- Ten sessions of 75 mins Group Theory & Aural per term for Grade 1-5.
- Practical lesson will include understanding of the instrument, repertoire building, technique, finger dexterity, strengthening, sight reading, understanding of repertoire, technical exercises.
Theory & Aural
- Theory contents will cover ABRSM syllabus and in addition Trinity syllabus will be an additional knowledge and building stronger foundation as well as simple composition.
- Aural contents will cover singing, dictation, sing and play, rhythm, pulse and simple improvisation.