- Individual lesson for practical, group lesson for theory and aural.
- Ten sessions of 60 minutes individual instrumental practical per term.
- Ten sessions of 60 minutes Group Theory or Aural per term; or Ten sessions of 120 minutes Group Theory and Aural per term.
- Lesson will include understanding of the instrument, repertoire building, technique, finger dexterity, strengthening, sight reading, understanding of repertoire, technical exercises.
- Potential and well prepared students will be given opportunities to participate in competitions, chamber ensemble, concert etc.
- Lessons will cover singing, dictation, sing and play, rhythm, pulse, simple improvisation and simple transposition.
- Lesson will cover ABRSM syllabus and brief history of music.