- Individual lesson for practical, group lesson for theory, viva voce and general musicianship.
- Ten sessions of 60-mins individual instrumental practical per term or Eight sessions of 75-mins individual instrumental practical per term.
- Ten sessions of 60 mins Group Theory (Grade 6 - 8) per term.
- Ten sessions of 60 mins Group Viva Voce per term.
- Ten sessions of 60 mins Group General Musicianship per term.
- Lessons contents include enhancement of tone production techniques, advanced bowing and left hand techniques, broadening scope of repertoire and understanding of repertoire.
Group Viva Voce
- Viva Voce contents will cover general knowledge of western classical music, comparison of style and periods, important composers in the development of the instruments and its repertoire, analysis of set works, research, writing and presentation of programme note.
- Group theory will cover ABRSM syllabus and brief history of music.
Group General Musicianship.
Lessons will include:
- Sing and Play
- Hand sign
- Music Analysis on orchestral excerpt, operas etc.
- Music History