- Individual lesson for practical, group lesson for Theory and Aural.
- Ten sessions of 45 mins individual instrumental practical per term for Grade 1-4.
- Ten sessions of 60 mins individual instrumental practical per term for Grade 5.
- Ten sessions of 75 mins Group Theory & Aural per term for Grade 1-5.
- Lesson contents include foundation on bowing and left hand techniques, tonalisation, articulation, note reading, rhythm, scales and arpeggios, repertoire building.
Theory & Aural
- Theory contents will cover ABRSM syllabus and in addition Trinity syllabus will be an additional knowledge and building stronger foundation as well as simple composition.
- Aural contents will cover singing, dictation, sing and play, rhythm, pulse and simple improvisation.