- Individual lesson for practical, group lesson for theory and aural.
- Ten sessions of 60 minutes individual instrumental practical per term.
- Ten sessions of 60 minutes Group Theory or Aural per term, or 120 minutes of Group Theory and Aural per term.
- Lesson contents include technique on tone projection, agility of left fingers, advanced bowing techniques, more complex rhythm, double stops, scales & arpeggios, repertoire building.
- Lessons will cover singing, dictation, sing and play, rhythm, pulse, simple improvisation and simple transposition.